This craveable caesar salad is bursting with plant-based protein and most importantly – satisfying, savory flavors.
- 1 packet Dream Greens Kale
- 2/3 cup lightly toasted chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
Lightly Toasted Chickpeas
Completely dry 2/3 cup cooked, rinsed and drained plain chickpeas (canned or boiled). Toss with 1 Tbsp olive oil and a pinch of salt. Spread evenly on a baking sheet and toast at 400F for 30 mins or until chickpeas turn crispy. Serve warm.
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine greens and dressing (see below). Toss lightly until dressing coasts Kale evenly.
2. Combine greens with chickpeas.
3. Top with hemp seeds, serve and enjoy!
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon nutritional yeast (optional)
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
2. Process or blend until consistency is smooth - it won't take long!