The best meals are often the simplest ones. Try this nutritious, every day clean, green Buddha bowl for a major boost of plant protein, fiber-rich whole grains, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to keep you energized and satisfied throughout the day. Customize it with your favorite Dream Greens and seasonal veggies, and top with a boiled or fried egg or 3 oz. chicken, fish or tofu for an additional boost of lean protein. Drizzle some sesame dressing on top for the perfect final touch!
- 1 cup cooked brown rice (cooled or warm)
- 1 cup cooked and shelled edamame
- ½ avocado, sliced
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- 1 cup dream greens baby pac choi or any baby dream greens variety of choice
- ½ cup julienned vegetables of choice (carrots, cucumbers, bell peppers, jicama, etc)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- sesame dressing (optional)
1. Mix brown rice, sesame oil, and sesame seeds.
2. Prepare two medium-sized bowls. Start by plating rice in the center of the bowl, shaping into a round ball with your hands.
3. Arrange all toppings around the perimeter of the bowl in any way that is visually appealing to you. Top with sesame dressing and additional sesame seeds. Serve and enjoy!