Edamame, cashews, mandarin oranges and bell peppers make this staple salad a bright idea anytime of day. Dream Greens spring mix has a crisp texture and slight sweetness that adds texture and balance to this bold collection of flavors.
- 1 packet Dream Greens Pac Choi
- 1 cup extra-firm tofu, drained and cubed
- 1/4 cup carrots, peeled and julienned
- 1/4 red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup fresh mandarin oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/4 cup edamame
- 1/8 cup tamari soy sauce
- 1/8 cup honey
- 2 tablespoon toasted almonds
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
2. Whisk tamari and honey - pour over tofu and let sit for 30 minutes.
3. Bake tofu on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper for 30 minutes or until tofu is golden brown, flipping occasionally.
4. remove from oven and let cool.
- 3 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon tamari soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flake
- 1 teaspoon honey
1. Whisk all of the below dressing ingredients together.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a large salad bowl until evenly mixed.
3. Toss with salad dressing.
4. Top with sliced almonds.
5. Serve and enjoy!